Janet M Neal
I have been given certain gifts in this life: the ability to teach, the ability to listen, the ability to write, the ability to do public speaking, intelligence and a sense of humor. I’ve also been given “opportunities to learn”. One of these has been the lesson on how to gain a balanced perspective on life so that I am able to take life on life’s terms with dignity and grace (most of the time), stay in the day (often), and enjoy the moments of life which are truly a gift.
- Coach –ICF Accredited, helping women become their most powerful selves
- Author – of Soul in Control: Reflections of a Reformed Superwoman
- Columnist – The Huffington Post, Mogul
- Speaker – Dynamic, inspirational and motivational
- Trainer – Trained educator focusing on leadership development, stress management, empowerment and work/life balance issues
- Webshow Host – Superbwoman Sundays at 7
“I believe that women have the power to change this world in
an instant…when we realize it!”
Janet Neal is a Certified Empowerment Coach, having completed training through iPEC (Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching).
Facilitated learning and accountability with small groups of women, either in person in Montclair, NJ or via teleconference.